cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between inspection lot creation date and lot completion date

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I need to provide a report to my client, how many days the lot has been pending for inspection. I checked in QALS table, both the start date and end date is showing same for all though the end date is different. Please guide me how to do the settings to get the diffeence between lot creation date and lot completion date.

Regards

Sraban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bastinvinoth
Contributor
0 Kudos

Both the start date and end date is showing same for all though the end date is different.

Reason is you didnt activate 'GR processing time' .

y dont you press F1 on lot completion date.

In the Quality Management view of the material master you can specify the average inspection duration (in days) for each inspection type. The system uses this inspection duration to calculate either the start or the end inspection date.

Dependencies

When an inspection lot is automatically created for the goods receipt, the system calculates the end date for the inspection using the inspection duration - defined in the material master - from the start date (date of goods receipt).
When an inspection lot is created with a production order, the system uses the scheduled end date for the order as the planned end date for the inspection.

Regards,

Bastin.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bastin,

Earlier I maintained GR processing time in the material master, the time interval what I mentioned in the material master the same it was reflecting. If i maintain 2 days as GR processing time, it's adding two days in the GR date. But the client requrement is how many days the lot is pending without taking the UD (Usage Decision), if some time the user is clearing partial lot, that's also to be reflected in the report.

Please guide how to get it.

Regards

Sraban

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You want how many no. of days stock lies in Quality Inspection, you need to developed report as UD made on date (QAVE-VDATUM) minus Inspection start date (QALS-PASTRTERM).

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set the GR Processing Time in QM view of Material Master.

GR Processing Time is the Number of workdays required after receiving the material for inspection and placement into storage.