Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log of STMS-Transports

Private_Member_19084
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

is there a possibility to see, who did delete Transports of the STMS-Queue and when.

And also to see, who did transport which Transport in which System when.

In Historie, I can only see that a transport was transported, but not when and by whom.

Kind regards and thx for help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

First Select the TR and go for import History-->Edit-->Display More option.

It will show you the all required details.

Regards,

Vinodh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ranjith418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

In stms import history select the transport and go to menu Edit -> display more. this will show you who imported the transport request.

Ranjith

Private_Member_19084
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

many thx for this info.

This was exactly what I was looking for, for transports.

But where can I see, who did delete when which transports form STMS-Queue?

Kind regards

Ranjith418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

If you have deleted from SAP level. Then you need to check at the OS level in /usr/sap/trans/log directory else you can check for the SLOG and ALOG folder also.

If total request has been deleted then you can also do the transport manually at OS level.

or

If you have simply deleted the the requests from import queue through "Extras-> Delete imported requests" in transaction STMS_IMPORT and have not deleted the logs at OS level, then you can check in "Goto-> Import History" in the same transaction to view the requests. 

Just double click on the request you want and you enter the "Display Object List" screen for the particular request. 
Here you can click on the second "Spectacles" icon to display the transport steps of the request in each of your SAP system.
Just double click on a step, e.g. 'Import', 'Check Version','Export' etc. to display the log for that particular step.

You can also view the logs from operating system in the directory <TRANSDIR>/log. The logs are named in the format: 

<Source SID><Step ID><Request no>.<Target SID>, where step ID is a single alphabet denoting a particular transport action.   

Thanks,
Ranjith

Private_Member_19084
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajith,

many thx for this detailed answer.

Perhaps, I didn't describe my question clearly enough.

I would like to see, who did delete NOT IMPORTED transports.

And this I can't see in history, as if a transport is deleted without import, it will not be displayed in there.

Is the only possibility to see this deletion via OS-Level?

Kind regards

Ranjith418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

Run STRF_READ_COFILE from SE37 for a few requests that you know were deleted to understand the output of this function.

Thanks,
Ranjith