Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Links - DIR to DRAW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 3 Questions regarding DRAW Object link

1) Classification : I set addtional functions active for Objects MARA and DRAW for a Document type

But, from the DIR, in the object link tabs, I see the following

In Material Master tab - I can see Classification ICON ( grey color button)

In Document Info record tab - NO ICON for Classification

Question 1) - Why Classification ICON not showing for DRAW object links. How to classify, DRAW Object links?

2) Current Version : I set Current Version active for Objects MARA and DRAW for a Document type

But, from the Object, I see the following 

Material Master tab - I can see only active version - option available to see current version or all version

Document Info record tab - all version shown - no option for seeing current version or all version

Question 2) - How can I set only current version Object link to be seen for DRAW

3) Object Check : I set Object not to be checked for the initial status 

In the Object Linbk tab, I can enter any value for the MAterial, the object is shown even the material master does not exists.

Question 3) - How can I do this for a Object Link DRAW. I want a DIR which is not yet created to be linked.

All related to Object link DRAW, hence posted as one question..

Please suggest if any of these is possible?

Regards,

Aby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

could you please read note 1066915 and check your entries in table TDWOD for object type MARA and DRAW. Please made sure that for all used object types the value '1' is set as explained in the note.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christoph,

I will implement this note and come back, if the issue persists.

Regards,

Aby

Answers (0)