cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error During AS91:E698 SYST: Abnormal termination (ANLB-LGJAN 1 not equal to ANLC-GJAHR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have check the Asset transfer date and updated (31.03.2013) but still Error message pops on at last screen. * Asset accounting depreciation for the year has only been posted for few period only. so closing in AA hasn't been carried out yet.

Inventory date:31.12.2007

Capitalization date: 06.06.1998

First Acquisition on: 06.06.1998

Depreciation area (oayz) Default useful  life 15 yrs and  Asset master useful life entered 10 (AS 91) . But system automatically calculates the Expired life of equipment and throws error message.

Please share your knowledge in order to eliminates the error.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding your issue, your FI period might have closed. So for posting AFAB in restart mode you have to open the FI period as otherwise system will not allow to proceed for the Depreciation postings for the next period. So you have to find out the errors that were occured in the last posting run which was terminated using T-Code 'AFBP' then you need to rectify the errors and after rectification you will be allowed to proceed for Depreciation postings.

Regards,

Malhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Malhar and Beam,

Thank to both of you, i have open the fiscal year and particular period to restart the depreciation run.

Could you guys can share what will be process flow with transaction  ID in order to carry out proper run and year end close from Asset accounting side.

AFAB - to restart Dep rerun and resolve all error

AJRW

AJAB etc. Please let share exact sequence that one should ideally follow.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Pratik kakadiya

beam_liang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Pratik,

You may check note 619969 for the setps.

Best regards.

Beam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Beam,

Issue have been resolved now, Thank you very much for your expert help and advice though. I will still check out the note you have mentioned above.

Thank you once again.

Pratik kakadiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding your issue, firstly you have to check in AFBP the exact reason of the errro due to which posting was terminated. Then you have to rectify the errors for the Asset which are showing in the errors list. Then again do AFAB in the restart mode by this the Depreciation Documents will get posted for the error assets then you should do AJAB for closing the old fiscal year and then AJRW for opening the new Asset Fiscal year.

Regards,

Malhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Halhar,

Thanks for your input, this issue has already been resolved.

Thank you

Kind regards,

Pratik kakadiya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member205661
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at the following Wiki to guide you through possible root causes of this error:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/Ho01DQ

I hope this helps you to find the cause of error AA698 and hence to resolve it.

Best regards,

Brigitte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the following tables ANLC-GJAHR, ANLB-LGJAN and T093C-LGJAHR.

The values in these 3 fields should be consistent, which means they are in the current fiscal year.

If they are inconsistent (usually ANLC/ANLB < T093C) please run fiscal year change to correct.

- RAJAWE00: fiscal year change (T-cd:AJRW)

Please, also check the following OSS notes:

Hope this helps!

KR, Severina

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Severina,

Thank you very much for your input and its very helpful suggestion at this point. I have found another Error message Last posting run terminated -Restart in period 2010 012,  Message no. AA730

I have also checked AFBP which also suggest error in last period depreciation posting run for 12-2010.

I have check TABA table its shows Depreciation run twice and status for Document posting for 1 time was X and Second Run shows 1 ( Restart Batch input) for period 12-2010.

It seems to me depreciation run wasn't done properly for last posting period of 12-2010 and required to open fiscal year to run Restart posting.

Please guide me if its feasible option open period 12-2010 to correct discrepancy and what will be the further processes in order to correct the flow.

Once again thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Kind regards,

Pratik

Message was edited by: Pratik Kakadiya

Message was edited by: Pratik Kakadiya

beam_liang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For error AA730,you may try to run AFAB with restart mode.In this way we should be able to find out the actual problem(Or we may find it via T-code:SCMO).

We need to solve the actual problem firstly befor we continue the monthly posting.

Best regards.

Beam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beam,

Thank for your suggestion. I have already done that and found out that depreciation run was carried out twice in the last period of fiscal year and error is in second Depreciation run which suggest that Documents posting has been carried out properly for depreciation. Table TABA also shows status of posting documents to 1 where it suppose to be at X for second Dep run.

Please feel free to share your knowledge as fiscal year has already been changed and looks like closed period has to be open in order to restart depreciation run. Please share to process flow if possible with transaction ID.

Kind regards,

Pratik

beam_liang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Pratik,

Do you mean the period from GL side has already been closed before you restart the depreciation

posting run? If yes,you have to reopen the period from GL side.FI-AA should be closed firstly and

then close FI-GL.

Best regards.

Beam