cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI 730 AFS Patch upgrade 6.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

the last 2 weeks I spend a lot of my daily work for testing SAP GUI 730, as we are planning a patch upgrade to AFS 6.5.

Actually we run 710 : patchlevel 14 but we are a bit afraid that the problems will increase. We are running BI 7 as well.

My tests on GUI 730 was successful so far, but 2 major problems appear:

1. If tx rrmx is called the system starts the download of the data, but Excel only shows a blank screen, the data will not be shown. I tried different scenarios also by changing rrmx_cust but that did not solve the fault. The test was done on win xp and win7 but on both environment same sh...
  2. The print function was tested as well, but also here we do have a problem, when the print is done from e.g. tx VF03 and the PDF preview is used the system from time to time only shows a blank screen, but all Icons from Adobe reader are shown. I tried afterwards to call the print several times and after 3 times I get the blank screen, when I use PDF! the print appears again. Did anybody out there cover the same? Could it be that the smart forms for have any negative influence on it?

Let me have your input if somebody do have an idea otherwise I will open an OSS.

regards

Alfons

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alfons,

Please check this SAP note which describes the same issue.

Note 1797599 - RRMX for BEx Analyzer 3X is not supported with SAP GUI 730.

Regards,

Rajkumar

Answers (0)