cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Version Comparison - Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly Let me know how many plan version possible to execute on this report - "S_ALR_87013539 - Project Version Comparison: Plan".

Because in 1 project i have 2 Base line version(Proj Version) and 3 simulation version,the above report execution in selection line have 2 baseline version and 2 simulation version. initially created simulation version not appearing in selection list.

Regards

Anver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the valuable Solutions,

*For my above Query, i checked in version table i found list of versions which i created (2 Proj Ver and 3 simulation Ver).

*But at the report selection list not appearing .(Initially created simulation version)

Let me know any possibilities to lock version.

Regards

Anver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is option available in standard functionality to lock the version.

Please read this one so that you will get an idea.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3169033

Thanks,

Sudhakar

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

you can use one plan version according to sap standard but as 4 types of cost planing is possible in sap, so you can use 4 plan version separately for each cost planing.

Easy Cost Planning1 version
Unit Costing,2 version
Detailed Cost Planning3 version
Network Costing planning 4 version

Let say if you capture cost planing in same version then it would be override in concern version, so sap recommend separate version for each types of cost planing.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you cna enter max 3 versions here. But I suggest you build the report using report painter which gives possilbity to select or show n number of plan versions in the report.

Regards,

Mahendra

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure how many versions possible, because SAP has given the option to enter multiple versions.

may be you can raise a query to SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Alternatively you can use either CN41 or CN41N to view plan version. You can select any number of plan versions however more and  more selection of versoin data will have a performance issue leading to longer response time.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It seems that you have created versions of the project, these versions can be analysed in CN41N and can be created by the user.

The report you are checking is for plan costs in the project, you can have more than one( for example in CJR2 you can check that it is possible plan in other version) these versions are customized in the controlling area.

Not sure if it is clear..

Regards