cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No valid Maintenance Certificate found on AS Java with SID XXX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I doing the solman upgrade from 7.01 to 7.1 with SUM, I hit the following problem:

I did tried to insert the licenses to the AS Java via Java Administrator but I hit the following problem:

Do you have any idea ?

Best Regards,

Ken

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ken Kwan,

Hope you are doing good.

Firstly I hope that you are using the right license and once you load the new license, delete the old ones from the J2EE server.

Please be aware that you should request a Standard license key or a J2EE license keys.

How to select the license types is explained in the following note:

- #94998 - Requesting license keys and deleting systems (page 2/3)

Here are the information:

o Standard: This type applies to all systems that have been installed on the SAP Web Application Server ABAP. It also applies to SAP J2EE Engine add-in installations and Enterprise Portal 6.0

systems (as of Support Package 9) that have been installed on the ABAP stack.

o J2EE: This type applies to SAP J2EE Engine standalone systems and Enterprise Portal 6.0 systems (as of Support Package 9) that have been installed on the Java stack.

If you need a J2EE license,firstly delete all the license keys present. Then re-install the J2EE license key file you have requested on SAP Service MarketPlace for your system <SID> and then restart your J2EE system. Also please make sure that you have requested the license key for the

correct Hardware Key.

You may find useful the following notes:

- #607141 License key request for SAP J2EE Engine

- #870871 License key installation

- #94998 - Requesting license keys and deleting systems (page 2/3)

Also check : SAP Note No. 1312413:  Enhanced Checks for License Management

Thank you and have a nice day :).

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

Could you check you have requested the sap license for correct product.

Please check and verify it .

Also it only warning which can be ignore and you can continue  further.

Best Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kwan,

I think while creating license you have not selected proper system as it is solman you need to select proper prodcut type ..

As it is Standard Web Application Server ABAP or  ABAP+ JAVA system. Select accordingly and regenerate license.

Thanks Yogesh