cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver Java 7.0 EHP2 Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on an installation of n Netweaver Java 7.0 EHP2, and i'm trying to download the components. I have already downloaded all the components but i just can´t find:

Application Server Java

SAP EHP2 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 Java based Software

Components

Mat. No. 51039248

I can't find in "search for software download" either. Im in this for hours, and can't figure this out, so any help is welcome.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

I guess you are using Software provision manager to perform this installation. Hence you need to have below mentioned DVDS

EXE51044509_1NW 7.0 EHP2 Java based SW Comp.s for SWPM 1/4 Info97656303.01.2013

RAR51044509_2NW 7.0 EHP2 Java based SW Comp.s for SWPM 2/4 Info97656303.01.2013

RAR51044509_3NW 7.0 EHP2 Java based SW Comp.s for SWPM 3/4 Info97656303.01.2013

RAR51044509_4NW 7.0 EHP2 Java based SW Comp.s for SWPM 4/4 Info86373603.01.2013

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was not using SWPM (in fact i didn't knew it existed).

I was using Media List Guide to get the packages. Maybe I should be looking for SAP notes about the packages and not the Guide. Strange thing is that it really seams that 51039248 missing (maybe i don't have authorizations to download it, but i don't think its that).

As for SWPM i'm not getting anywhere with it. I have read all the documentation i find, but could not understand some things:

- I have downloaded the SAR file for the, but i don't see any installation.
- The point is to run sapinst?

- I do run sapinst but it just seems like a normal sapinst.

- For what i understand from reading, SWPM avoids searching for download files, but i guess i have to download them after all. I not quite understanding

Thanks for help

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

You can download SWPM from the following path

My Company's Application Components" My Company's Software" SAP NETWEAVER" SAP EHP2 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0" SOFTWARE PROVISIONING MGR 1.0

EXtract the SAR file and then execute it. IT is very much similar to SAPINST only there is change in Name and as well SWPM carries lot of other enhancements which SAPINST does not.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have followed the steps but i'm not succeeding, i can´t see any executable besides sapinst. I'm sure i'm downloading SWPM, but i extract it and no executable. I have read all documentation i find.

I also downloaded other version of the SWPM but it's the same, no executable besides sapinst.

I'm starting to go crazy. Any ideias?

Thanks

Answers (0)