cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a situation where the MD04 list shows the quotation number in the Planned Order / Pr. Req Account assignment tab and not the sales order number.

I checked and found that this is standard system behavior in SAP NOTE 16658.

But if i don;t want the Quotation to be there in MD04 PO / PR and want only the sales order number to show, what do i have to do? I have checked the config settings and there is nothing that can achieve this according to me.

P.S. - I don't want any workaround in MD02 or any report running in SE38 / SA38 but a permanent solution.

Pls suggest.

Thanks,

Siddhant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I had already checked your thread before i posted this query.

I understand if the sales order is created with reference to the quotation or the contract, the MD04 PR / PO would show the quotation or contract number.

My query was whether we can use some config / userexit to remove this behavior and reflect only the sales order number in MD04

Thanks,

Siddhant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Herve, Eduardo  & Atul,

thanks for the inputs. will definitely check the feasibility of your solutions and update here.

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Siddhant,

Please check this thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1364331

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check possible solutions with enhancements in Note 69632 - Modification of the display MD04 / MD05

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Hello,

One idea would be to check on the MM side if some user exit or enhancement exist for what you want to achieve.

Regards.