cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calling a screen from BADI BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anyone let me know how to call a screen from the BADI BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI..?

We have a requirement that, when the user doesnt input in a mandatory field, after the error message pops up (we have already implemented this in the BADI) - the user should be directed to the respective page to key-in the value in the mandatary field.

Any FM's that can be used for calling in the screen inside this BADI??

We used GET parameter in this BADI and SET parameter in the BBP_CUF_BADI for calling the screen, but still unable to do so...

Any inputs, code snippets are welcome...

Rgds

Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess this field which which is mandatory is available either on the Shopping cart (Header level or Item level). Is this field a customer field or a standard field.

Have you referred to OSS Notes - 672960 and 486591. These notes will help in customer fields.

BBP_CUF_BADI or

BBP_CUF_BADI_2 are for customer fields - There Purpose is for hiding, input enable / diasble, and other attributes and properties of the customer fields.

The BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI is only for displaying messages on the Shopping cart. This will let you know, which field is having incorrect data for a particular line item.

As far as setting the cursor on that field on the shopping cart, whose value is incorrect, I have not tried this, but nothing is impossible.

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul