cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Few KFs are ignored for aggrgation in aggregated planning

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am trying some scenarios on aggregated planning using planning area which is a copy of std SNP planning area. done my setting of setting Aggregation indicator but few KFs are not behaving as expected .

9AAFCST (FC) , 9APFCST (FB) and 9ATSHIP (BF) Distr. Receipt (TLB) with key figure function as 1003 , 8001 and 4009 respectively and aggregation indicator as 1 are not aggregated at header location-product level whereas other KF like 9ADFCST (FA) and other KFs like 9ADMDP1 Sales Order (BM) , 9ADMDSE  Dep Demand (EL) and Aggr Dis demand/ receipt are functioning properly .

Could anyone please share the experience what is causing this issue  weather Key figure function,category or cat group is deciding in addition to agg indicator .?

I am working on SCM 7.0

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think I have cracked down the issue . The root cause was - the aggregation indicator in planning area for those required KFs (under Key Figure Tab->Details) need to be set under aggregation of MPOS MALO level instead of at MPOS 9ASNPBAS level. This just flies... Regards, Digambar

Answers (0)