Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock displaying as doubled in Warehouse management

Pranab
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing a strange problem. what so ever stock I get in to my WM enabled storage location [either through 311 or 101], when I view WM stock, the stock is being displayed as double the quantity.

If I come back and see my IM stock then things are perfect and correct stock is shown at storage location level but in WM view all stocks are double in qty.

In my current config I have a control storage location and a standard storage loation.

Have I done some wrong config.

Pl help.

Regards,

Pranab

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In which transaction, you are checking the WM Stock ?

Did you check the related transfer orders used for Putaway ?

Maybe you might have done a direct putaway in WM and GR in IM would be pending.

Thanks n Regards,

Pranab
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am checking the stock in MMBE, right click to see WM stock.

I saw the related TO and Bin stock through LS03n. All these displayed correct stock.

I posted GR first and then did the putaway in WM.

To be precise. I maintained a control storage location and a standard storage location.

I post GR in one storage location where in the goods are visible at 902 storage type. then I confirm the putaway TO. On this 311 is posted through PCN and stock moves to another storage location.

Hope I am clear.

Regards,

Pranab

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the standard storage location, once you have done the TO confirmation to bring the stock in your std sloc, you need to perform LQ01 to process posting change in WM which creates the material document with IM movement 311.

Do the stock comparison between IM and WM using LX23 and find the source of mismatch.

if the issue still persists, please paste the screenshot with your IM and WM stock overview.

Regards,

Sushant

Pranab
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check the screen shots

MB1b screen

WM stock

From the screen shots it can be seen that

IM stock in 0001 Sloc is 10,020, WM stock is 20,040 [unristricted]

IM stock in 0001 Sloc is 3,          WM stock is 6 [Q]

IM stock in 5001 Sloc is 1,          WM stock is 2 [Q]

I have posted all posting changes in the system.

Pl check

Regards,

Pranab

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you should check the MB51 movement lists  to see if it was really just one receipt or if there were several with cancellations etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The stock in IM is showing in 'EA' (base unit of measure) whereas the stock in WM is showing in 'KG', please check the unit conversion between EA and KG in the additional data (basic data view-> additional data) under units of measure.

Regards

Vijay

Pranab
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thats the perfect answer thank you so much. 🙂

Regards,

Pranab

Answers (0)