cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost analysis in MTO Tables

0 Kudos

hi gurus,

Which table use get the actual material cost, activity and OH, in sales order line item wise...please suggest me

my client want spec

regards

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear naveen,

have a nice day

use the  table KONV to find the cost values sales order by SE16N

and also  the path of  function area is:

Accounting -> Controlling -> Product Cost Controlling -> Cost Object Controlling -> Product Cost by Sales Order

you can use the standard report KKBC_KUN, you can choose a sales order number and get all the cost elements related to that sales order,

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed,

actually i am using same se16n, se16, se11

standard t code kob1, kkbc_kun

production order level we are using KKBC_ord

client requirement

1. Based on the GR date, management wants to see the actual cost for the total quantity (if the order is completed) & standard cost (if the order is not completed)
  2. They want to see the GR quantity up to the last and in current year also in single execute.
  3. By default system will pick the period from April in the current year.
0 Kudos

Naveen,

Can you please elaborate what is the cost carrier followed in your compnay ..I mean is the cost object sales order or the production order?

Meher

0 Kudos

Meher,

Sales order a cost object with valueted stock....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen,

As you know the Costs are stored by cost elements. Ex : labor cost is associated with one cost element, trading goods with another, semi-finished with another.

The following tables stores the costing information:

COSP

COSS

COSA

COSD

COSP

I hope these  help you

Best Regards

Mo.Sakhr

0 Kudos

Dear sakhr,

Yes ur right cosp,coss, cosp its use full but table cosa, cosd not existing in system.

actully my requirment is sales line item wise

1. Based on the GR date, management wants to see the actual cost for the total quantity (if the order is completed) & standard cost (if the order is not completed)
  2. They want to see the GR quantity up to the last and in current year also in single execute.
  3. By default system will pick the period from April in the current year.

above points which table use to get the data please suggest me..

Thanks&Regards

Naveen D