cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove stock from In-transit w/o GR at receiving plant for 641 route?

Former Member
0 Kudos

if we do 641 for plant to plant stock transfer.

How can we remove stock from in-transit and from valuation of receiving plant without GR.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chauhan,

Pls reverse the stock by supplying plant using reversal process.

Rgds,

Rupesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because of Excise problem 642 will not happen to the manufacturing plant usually , for addressing this problem we can create a virtual plant as same as the manufacturing plant then do a 351 and 101 subsequently for the virtual plant , now you can issue 641 from there  for FORM F.

Deva Mahiban

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Are you familiar with one step and two steps stock transfer? What is your process?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In 2 step stock transfer case, truck met with accident on route. In such case neither material taken back in supplying plant due to excise implication nor material taken as GR in receiving plant due to entry tax problems.

In these scenario, material should get remove from in-transit.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for updating me. Since you came here after months so I would like to ask you did you get any solution or not??

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matter for us is not on priority as of now that's why. We haven't any got standard solution.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If i am not wrong you are referring to one step method stock transfer from plant to plant. Meaning as soon as you do the delivery at supplying plant you want to receive stock at receiving plant. In this case the schedule line category (VOV6) which you are using the movement type at - Movement type 1-step.

Check http://scn.sap.com/thread/988642 will give you more details.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Regards, Sai Krishna.