cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Web Dynpro set up and generating FM from SmartForms

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I´ve got 2 problems running NetWeaver trial. First, I cannot set up WD Layout - it says: Web page could not be found: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ktDD48zotAI/UWAHBtG0iYI/AAAAAAAAAGU/QmMKfAcl0J8/w1145-h428-p-o/WD...

In T-code SICF, I´ve tried to activate all necessary services: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-DNBxk8MOlTE/UWAIxYaE3qI/AAAAAAAAAGg/cxX-zuX8jhA/s705/SICF.jpg but still getting the same result

Can anyone help me out? What do I do wrong?

Next, when I want to work with SmartForms I am getting Errors. I cannot gennerate it because the function module had not been created: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-T7ZaMSfioJA/UWAK82BHhWI/AAAAAAAAAG0/Cx6dqyNBAKc/s705/smart+forms....

There must be some kind of setting where I can allow all these functionalities, right?

I am looking forward to your replies.

Take care guys,

Lukas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

farkathulla_cikkanther
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

For Web dynpro we have to configure the fallowing things,

1. you have to set the parameter value as Host.Domain to the parameter icm/host_name_full in rz10.

for example: icm/host_name_full = World PC.ABC.com(Host name.Domain).

2. In SMICM transaction --> Goto --> Services--> Select HTTP and SMTP then Goto --> service --> Active.

3. In SICF transaction You have to activate all web dynpro related nodes.

4. You have to change the host file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\Host --> open this host file in notepad format then add your FQD like fallowing

for example:

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.

# 127.0.0.1         localhost

# ::1                   localhost

200.200.200.5 WorldPc.ABC.com

5. Restart your server then try, then again if you face any issue means, you just select your affected webdynpro comp in SE80  Goto --> Services --> active HTTP service then try.

I Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Farkath C

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Could you please let us know what step you are following for doing step.

also put the screenshot of error.

Best Regards,

Atul

0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I am glad to want to help me.

These are two different problems. I´ve downloaded Netweaver trial, logged in under client 001, BCUSER, all necessary keys and licenses submitted. Now, I would like to learn two separate things: web dynpro and smart forms.

So because you have to activate some services in order to be able work in web dynpro (it is not set by default after instalation of NetWeaver), I had tried to find some tutorials or tips hot to do it. Thats why I had put here some screen shots showing which services I activated.

Now, as for the smart forms.

I used transaction SMARTFORMS, and created new smartform. I can play arount with windows, graphics, addresses and so on but I cannot activate it and generate function module. It is snow in screen shots in my erlier question.

Thank for reply