cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrambling payroll and custom fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We are on TDMS4 (DMIS   2011_1_700 : 003DMIS_CNT: 2011_1_700 : 003 and DMIS_EXT 2007_1_700: 007)and want to scramble data.

1. This is on 99 international specific, and due to some flaw we have multiple name fields and we want to scramble these custom fields.

2. We want to scramble the Payroll information as well.

3. We are using the PA & PD transfer scenario.

I am not sure where to start. I copied from the workcenter the standard rules

it copied for me. Vendor, Material, customer and personal data super groups.

, and modified the First name and Last name in personal data to fixed and did the transfer and it was successful. 

1. I do not find payroll informtion rules in personal data super group, is there some other super group that i should copy with some other technique, I am not sure. I am doing this on Central/Control system client 200.

2. I tried to create custom scrambling rules, and I dont know where to start, so I started to run CNV_TDMS_HCM_SCRAM transactions:

This leads to short dump, and I have attached the short dump as attachment.

Than I tried to do something with CNVMBTTWB, if I try to create new package from here, it will give msg "package not in namespace" I tried with 90012,91234 and z1234 nothing worked. I created new package from project, and went to the next screen with maintain button and tried to create rule and it fails saying "Code Could not be unlocked" I searched for OSS notes and found  1629452 which is not relevant to us.

Your support in this regard is highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Syed,

SAP TDMS does not scramble payroll information. That is why you do not find any rules for this in the personnel data supergroup.

For creating custom rules please use the scrambling workbench from WebUI. How-to-guide for creating custom rules is available at https://service.sap.com/tdms -> TDMS 4.0 -> Media Library -? Guides and Documentation.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Malthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Accenture HCM Clone & Test (C&T) product does exactly that Syed requested.  C&T copies (and scrambles if you like) PA, OM, Payroll clusters etc..etc..

You can get a free trial at the below site

http://www.accenture.com/Microsites/software/human-capital-management/products/Pages/clone-and-test....

Or just email me directly at tobias.bloch@accenture.com

Regards

Tobias

Answers (0)