Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Stop sending mail to vendor in PO

former_member459142
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is a Z program for mass closure of PO in which we are using 'BBP_PD_PO_UPDATE' and 'BBP_PD_PO_SAVE' .

Its sending mail to vendor , so please anybody tel me where is the code written for sending mail in standerd so that we can stop mail sending.

Thanks

Prashant Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Even we are facing the same issue. In the interim we request BASIS team to stop the job sending mail outside SOST and carry out our activities, but we need a permanent solution for this

Regards,

Catherine

former_member459142
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Catherine,

Thanks for support , i think nobuddy have solution for thiis.

Please let me know if you find any solution or if i will find anything i will let you know.

Thanks,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Did you try the step mentioned in the link? It shows how the Purchase Order Output can be controlled, In your case you can put Deletion field as Exclusion so it will not generate output.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Settings+for+duplicated+PO+Output+(BBPV_COMP_FIELDS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

Thanks for the reply.

Well we did the try the link as advised and maintained the entry in the table, but unfortunately the mail still goes to the supplier when we do a mass transfer of POs from one requestor or recipient to another.

Kindly advise if there is anyother way which could control the mail output to supplier.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Catherine

former_member459142
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any class & method for PO mail ?