cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: T-Code QE72

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Experts,

My question is around PM-QM solution; commonly known as Equipment calibration process. My client uses inspection type 14 where in Inspection lots are created at the back of PM Orders which in tern is used for results recording. The inspection points are either Equipment or Functional Locations. They normally use T-Code QE51N for the results recording. I tried using QE72 for inspection lot mass inspection result recording but nothing appears in the screen to record even I enter the inspection lot number directly. I expected all the inspection points to appear and results recording to be done in a tabular format.

Does anybody know as to why QE72 doesn't work in this case? is it not meant to work for PM Calibration process (inspection type 14)? Is there any other T-Code to enter inspection results in a tabular format which I can use of instead?

Cheers

Deepal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try QE53. This is not same like QE72, but with different layout.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Thanks Maheshwaran    But why can I not use QE72? Is there a particular reason or a configuration behind it?    Cheers Deepal
Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no specific configuration to separate QE72 (for materials) & QE53 (for Equipments).

This is standard SAP system, I think.