Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to re-process confirmation for service

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

We are in SRM 7.01 with backend ECC 6.05 deploying classic scenario. In addition of materials we do have scenario to procure services as well. There are cases where when user creating confirmation for po containing services, it got error when transferred to backend.

We see in RZ20 the error is general error in acceptance posting, and no further information.

I see that there is no idoc generated for this ( i assume because this is service). But then how can we know what is the exact error in detail and how to re-process the confirmation. In RZ20 i dont see any option to do reransfer for this, and because there is no idoc, we cannot use bd87. I see in one posting in sdn that there is a report to resend the confirmation for service but there is no exact name of the report. Can someone share some lights on this.

Best regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

SAP had delivered a report name Z_ES_RETRANSFER to resubmit service confirmations which is available in the note 906050.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Catherine

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello John,

Confirmation posting for materials creates an IDOC related to post-it in the Backend, but unfortunately re-processing is not available in standard release for the Service Entry Sheet Posting,

The ones related to service items go directly to the BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE and cannot be re-processed at backend-system in case of errors, you will need to re-create the document.

For re-execute an entry-sheet you must use the report in SAP SRM named BBP_PD_CONF_TRANSFER or try with note 906050 (I'd never tested) , but if you want to find the errors you must debug using the FBGENDAT methodology for the RFC User and re-test it directly via SE37- BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE.

Hope it helps,

Award points if usefull.

Kind Regards,

SG