SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplying Plant determination in replenishment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two distribution centers, each one with its own products, both plants provide all stores, however, when I run the transaction WRP1 STO's always are created with the same supplying plant, although the material doesn't be listed in the plant because it corresponds to the second. Is there any way either by configuration or user-exit to specify the supplying plant by article?

14 REPLIES 14

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe you can link up the MC with the delivery DC in WB02.

Just a suggestion.

Bye

0 Kudos

Thanks Colin, but I can only assign the material group to the delivery DC in WB02 and not the material, can't I?

0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you defined Info Records (ME11) at Vendor/Article level or Source list (ME01) at Vendor/Article/Site level for these products?

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

The document is an STO. STO referencing PIR??

0 Kudos

Hello,

That's correct. You need to define either source list or PIR for articles even if the document is an STO.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Hi,

STO does not reference PIR. Building a PIR would not work.

As for source list, YES, it might be possible.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

List the respective articles to the assortments pertaining to that particular DC and extend the articles by providing the DC in the Logistics DC view.

Maintain the Supply source indicator as 1 in the Logistics DC view and Supply source indicator as 2 in Logistics store view.

Thanks,

Seshadri.

former_member189773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

Try Maintaining source list for articles, You can do this through ME01.

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram:

I suggested to create the source list, but we need to create the purchase view using the distribution center as a provider, and they do not want that.

0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

Purchasing view is a combination of Purchase org and the external vendor, you can always maintain that the DC is your supply source by maintaining the Supply source as 2 for the article.

BR,

Vikram

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check your Site Master basic settings using transaction code WB01 / WB02

Go to Supplying Sites and check your Supplying plant specified here to resolve your business issue.

Regards - Muralidhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally, we used a user-exit, the function module EXIT_SAPLMEQR_001 and the include ZXM06U52.

Thanks a lot to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check your article master mm42 with corresponing article no.In article master in purchasing view check with soure list. suppling plant should be maintained.Then it automatically fetch from article master.

I hope it useful for you.

please mark as helpful answer

Message was edited by: Sridharan Rajamani

0 Kudos

Hi Sridharan:

Thank for your reply. I talked with my users about the source list, as this solution needs to maintain the purchasing view with the supplying plant as vendor and the cost, they didn't accept the solution and asked for another one, that why we used the user-exit.

Regards