cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download BO Mobile server XI3.1?

0 Kudos

I am still like a layman in  this field. Please help me out.

I have some questions:

1) From where, on the Service market place can I download the BO mobile server for BO XI 3.1 SP2. I serached through all the installations and patches but din't find the installation for this one.

2) Also, when I login into my SAP market place, from where exactly on the site am I able to know what licenses have been purchased by my company and what tools are available to me in my package? Please provide the link to go through.

3)I went through a lot of documents regarding installation of BO mobile. But no document explains installation to a layman like me. What kind of database do i need to install for server administartion.(sql server.mysql, etc) ? And what information do I need to put into the database?

Thanks,

Amrita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amrita,

Regarding Your Query:

1) From where, on the Service market place can I download the BO mobile server for BO XI 3.1 SP2. I serached through all the installations and patches but din't find the installation for this one.

Solution:Please refer the below image where you will get the exact path of SAP Market Place Portal

2) Also, when I login into my SAP market place, from where exactly on the site am I able to know what licenses have been purchased by my company and what tools are available to me in my package? Please provide the link to go through.

Solution:  No License Key is Required for SAP Business Objects Mobile it was working with your SAP Business Objects License Model.

3)I went through a lot of documents regarding installation of BO mobile. But no document explains installation to a layman like me. What kind of database do i need to install for server administartion.(sql server.mysql, etc) ? And what information do I need to put into the database?

Solution: Regarding Installation in SAP Business Objects Mobile 3.1

Step I :We have to Create "Two" Database:

(a) VAS (Any RDBMS Application as per Your Environment)

(B) VMS (Any RDBMS Application as per Your Environment)

Step II:Then create ODBC Connection on Server with VAS & VMS Database

Step III:Then Configure server.config & cluster.config

For more detail please refer below URL

Links:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/How+to+install+and+configure+BI+MOBILE+for+SAP+BOE+XI3.1#H...

Hope this will help you as well.

Thanks,

Daya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the kick of this post, but i also want to download the BO Mobile server.

Problem: It looks like it isn't available anymore on the SAP site.

We're on BO Enterprise XI3.1, SP6, fp1.

When i go to the SAP support portal i choose Software Downloads->SAP Software Download Center->A-Z index->M.

There i only see SAP Mobile Solutions and under SAP Business Objects Mobile there are only a Blackberry and Android client. Not the server installation.

When i look in this thread i see a screenshot where i see the related version: 51045520. It looks like it isn't anymore on the site. I searched for it but no results.

Do you have any idea where i can find it?

CdnConnection
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amrita,

Your current version is NOT supported.

1. You will need to upgrade to XI 3.1 SP5 or SP6.   The Mobile download can be found in the marketplace.  http://service.sap.com/swdc

2. You DO NOT additional license to install Mobile.  It works like Polestar / Explorer, add-in with NO additional license.

3. Mobile work with with you existing BOE XI 3.1 server. See link on how installed and Admin Mobile.

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir31SP5/en/43_mobiOS_admin_en.pdf

Regards,

Ajay