cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No CRUD operations in service implementation node in segw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I'm trying create and test odata service in Duet 2.0  with the help of below document.  https://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-36698

I created the  project in SEGW tcode  , created the data model PO header thru the existing RFC but I could not  see the crud operations in my service implementation node. Can you please help me  on the same.

Regards,

Keerthi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

Make sure you have also created the Entity Sets in addition to the Entity Types.

Try right-clicking on the folder 'Service Implementation" and see if there is a menu option to synchronize. Alterantively generated your service and you should see each Entity Type available underneath the 'Service Implementation' folder.

Hope this works. Cheers, Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I m facing new issue while testing .

Our service has multiple filter option for Odata request . For eg: We
have Company code ,Number, Delivery start date ,delivery end date etc. From
SharePoint BCS when they   don't have input for anyone of the value , Let say  “Company code”  they are filling with value true  and below is the odata URI being sent from SharePoint on this request.  /sap/Service_name/POHeader?$filter=true and PoNumber eq '90001525’ and
DeliveryStartDate eq datetime’2013-03-06’ and DeliveryEndDate eqdatetime’2013-05-05’

When processing  the Above URI in sap , sap completely ignores parsing the filter string and in our data provider class , we cannot even able to capture any of the values for filter and hence our Query fails to send the right result. I am not sure if above URL Syntax is Right for multiple filter option and what is your suggestion on the above scenario.

In method get GET_ENTITYSET, both the filters  IT_FILTER_SELECT_OPTIONS and IV_FILTER_STRING  are empty.

Answers (0)