Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Select for an MBO

aybars_morali
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I need multiple select methods for an MBO. Since I get all MBO data one by one it lasts very long. Is there any way to use an alternative select method to get the MBO data? In other words I want to get bulk customer data at once instead of getting it one by one.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aybars_morali
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a lot of mbos and I am developing native application.

It is ok for local database but what I am asking is about SAP to SUP data transferiing.

I have to download some customers data (lets say 50 customers) at once. .I am using synchronization parameters, adding all the customer ids to the synchronization parameters and when I synchronize it downloads customers data one by one, from SAP to SUP.

This operation is performed individually and it is not effective. Is there any way to download bulk data? (from SAP to SUP)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Aybars,

can you please be more elaborative

do your app has more than one mbo?

is it native app?

do you want to see data in SUP local data base?

Regards,

Jitendra

rakshit_doshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In case you are talking about a native android app(judging from your search queries)  you can access multiple data from different different MBOS in one go using a query

It will go somewat in this manner

Query query=new Query();

query.select("x._____,x.____,x._____,x._____,y.______,y._____,z.____,z.____");

query.from("MBO1", "x");

query.from("MBO2","");

query.from("MBO3","");

QueryResultSet qrs=VistaLandFinalDB.executeQuery(query);

Where the underlined will be attributes of the respective MBO fields whos data you want to fetch.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

aybars_morali
Participant
0 Kudos

I mean fetching data from SAP to SUP, not from local database.