Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM- Not deleting Pur Req created by Heuristics

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a situation where Pur Req are generated by heaurisitics and i have CTM setting as " Replan all orders" . But CTM is not deleting and creating the Pur Req ,but if i run CTM first and then 2nd time in this case CTM is deleting the Pur Req generated by CTM 1st run and is recreating it .

Q)  Why is CTM not deleting heuristics generated Pur Req and recreating them ,

Regards,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Check if due to some reason these orders are not "Output fix" or falls any of the definition of fixed orders.

1. CTM considers orders which are not inside the planning horizon as fixed. An order is considered fixed if the start date is before the planning start date or if the end date is after the planning end date. Orders that are lying inside the planning horizon and have been pegged to orders or demands outside the planning horizon are considered fixed.

This effect is amplified when you use dynamic pegging.

2. CTM does not delete any planned orders within the production horizon. These orders are considered fixed. The horizon starts on the system date (or the date you specified as the planning start in the CTM profile).

3. Orders which have at least one component that does not belong to the master data selection of the CTM profile are considered fixed.

Rgds

Sourabh

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Like Nanda said, you are asking for deletion mode not the replan mode.  Two different functions.

Also are both SNP Heuristics and CTM creating SNP req's of type AG or what ATP Category?

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Did this answers your query.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the setting defined under deletion mode.

Regards,

nandha