cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent Email Notification if Results recording in out of Spec.

former_member626955
Participant
0 Kudos

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to trigger a email notification to get sent to an email address if a result is out of specification once the results are recorded.  I have a vendor who sends us a Quality Certificate via EDI and once the Material is received in our warehouse an Inspection Lot is created and the Quality Results are sent to the Inspection Lot and validated against the Plan.  What I would like to do is, if one of the results is out of spec then trigger an email to be sent to a specified person to inform them the lot is bad.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes,we can do it please follow below path

SPRO-->QM-->Quality inspection-->Inspection lot completion-->Define Followup actions-->Followup action-->Define Followup actions & Followup action function--> Define own function module(With the help of ABAPER).

After creation of Followup action please follow the below path

QS51-->Catalog "3"-->Plant-->Enter-->select ur UD selected set & double click on selected set codes (Left side dialog structure)-->Select Rejection code and assign follow up action in follow up option filed.

Now system will trigger the mail(Based on function module program) while enter the rejection code in UD.