cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy sales order from one sales org to another sales org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have to copy certain Sales order from one sales organisation to another sales organisation. Old sales org is xxx and new sales org is yyy. We have maintained customer data to yyy, dist channel, division and also extended all material codes to new plant in sales org xxx.

But from VA01, I am not able to copy this we can not copy sales order from different sales org.

Please help me how to achieve it.

Regards

Rajeev Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look at this thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3314466

In copy control routine (t-code VTAA) you have to make adjustments. Take a look at copying rule LV45C002:

IF NOT HVBAK-VKORG IS INITIAL AND

NOT HVBAK-VTWEG IS INITIAL AND

NOT HVBAK-SPART IS INITIAL.

* Is the sales org. the same in both reference and target?

IF HVBAK-VKORG NE VBAK-VKORG.

MESSAGE E007 WITH HVBAK-VKORG VBAK-VKORG.

ENDIF.

* Is the dist. channel the same in both reference and target?

IF HVBAK-VTWEG NE VBAK-VTWEG.

MESSAGE E011 WITH HVBAK-VTWEG VBAK-VTWEG.

ENDIF.

* Is the division the same in both reference and target?

IF HVBAK-SPART NE VBAK-SPART.

MESSAGE E012 WITH HVBAK-SPART VBAK-SPART.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

By deleting those, you can meet your requirement.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kivanc,

Where exactly can an ABAPer do the changes, so that this requirement if fulfilled?

I mean is it in a routine e.g. Copy requirements, DataT, in VTAA?

Thank you, in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi T W,

It inddeed is the copying requirement from sales order to sales order (where you assign at VTAA header, field copying requirements).

If one comments the following lines;

* Is the sales org. the same in both reference and target?

IF HVBAK-VKORG NE VBAK-VKORG.

ENDIF.

This would mean that target sales document's sales org will not have to be the same as the source document's sales org.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kivanc, Rajeev,

Thank you for your post!

Please comment on my below remarks:

1. T-code VTAA, Field DataT - When I see F1 Help for this field, I see that there a check of certain requirements, before (if) the transfer of information. Could you tell me, if there is a check for Sales organization in this field (routine) too?

2. T-code VTAA, field "Copy requirements" is not mandatory, simply keeping this field blank would also suffice the requirement.

With this option, there would be no need for any extra coding!

Note: Rajeev check how it would impact the other processes (if any)

3. The error message

Can be converted in to a warning message?

The user would be able to copy a sales order, in order to create a new sales order, with different Sales organization. The system would prompt a warning message, the user can still go ahead and create the new sales order.

But this probably the requirement can be fulfilled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. T-code VTAA, Field DataT - When I see F1 Help for this field, I see that there a check of certain requirements, before (if) the transfer of information. Could you tell me, if there is a check for Sales organization in this field (routine) too?

There is no check about sales organization in Standard Data Transfer Routine 051.

2. T-code VTAA, field "Copy requirements" is not mandatory, simply keeping this field blank would also suffice the requirement.

With this option, there would be no need for any extra coding!

You are right, but this routine (002) controls a lot of requirements too (like sold-to party, validity period vs)

Note: Rajeev check how it would impact the other processes (if any)

3. The error message

Can be converted in to a warning message?

The user would be able to copy a sales order, in order to create a new sales order, with different Sales organization. The system would prompt a warning message, the user can still go ahead and create the new sales order.

But this probably the requirement can be fulfilled.

Yes the message can be converted to a warning by simply changing E007 with W007.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajeev,

Please analyze / think about, if point 3 could be best and most economical solution, for this business requirement?

Kivanc,

Thank you for your post!

Answers (0)