cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use FPM_GAF_COMPONENT in a FPM_IOF_COMPONENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have got a requirement to use the IF_FPM_GAF in IF_FPM_IOF..like I have develop a FPm application using FPM_IOF_COMPONENT with 3 tabs and in the 3rd tab I need to a application which is a road map(FPM_GAF_COMPONENT) based .

I developed FPM_GAF_COMPONENT application as a separate component how my requirement has got extended to show some additional information...in the tabular form and in the last tab I have to embed my FPM road map application.

Suggest me how can I achive this, first of all is it possible ?

This kind of requirement is quiet simple and straight forward using WDA, but it is a grey area for me with FPM

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

First i would like to correct you in term's of FPM floorplan as you mentioned ,it's OIF not IOF.

Yes it is posible thourgh FPM also. First you have to create OIF application through FPM then as per your requirement put GAF application as a freestyle uibb.

NOTE : Your GAF application should be webdynpro component which will have guided activity floorplan.

Hope it will work.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your suggestion, could you please explain me in more details to do this.Am planning to develop the 2 different components one for the GAF guided floor plan component and the second one is for OIF(Tabbed component.)

My initial thought be use a IFrame in my OIF tab there I can call the URL for the GAF(guided component)...but I would like to check the FPM support to do this kind of requirement ..if not I found the possibility than need to go the IFrame feature .

And the advantage a Freestyle UIBB gives us can we embed the GAF FPM component in one tab , am new to FPM and learning ...

Thanks for the help,

Regards

Rajesh