cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue: An error has occurred during the execution of the Check DB free space step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

I've successfully installed NetWeaver 7.3.0. For Webshop purposes, I'm trying now to deploy wec-komponenten because my target application is WCEM3.0. At the the step "checks" I face following issue:

An error has occurred during the execution of the Check DB free space step.

Could not complete DMT process. Check the DMT.LOG log file. Could not execute DMT command runhandler. See previous messages. The dbmcli process could not be executed. Could not run OS process dbmcli for action CHECK_NEEDED. Could not start process dbmcli. Error while executing process dbmcli. java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified.

I'm logged on as NetWeaver User. In the commando of the DB, I can run the dbmcli code to find information about the DB

The file CHECK-DB-FREE-SPACE_02.LOG gives me almost the same message

Can somebody tell me what is wrong with my system?

Regards

Koku

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Koku,

It looks like JSPM is not able to detect the database. Could you refer following SAP notes and check relevant entries .

Note 914818 - JSPM: Could not detect database

Note 1493434 - Additions to upgrade to SAP NetWeaver 7.3 AS Java: MaxDB

Note 851105 - Deactivating the co-routines for MaxDB on UNIX systems

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Kori,

thanks for your answer. I'm using SUM (Software Update Manager) for this purpose and not JSPM. Can I apply the note 914818 anyway?

Regards,

Koku

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Koku,

Basic reason is communication with the database is not happening. Hence Yes, you may try to implement this note.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

0 Kudos

Hi,

did you solve this problem? How have you done that?

Regards