cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating Proxy in SAP620 for message interfaces with External definitions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to generate ABAP proxy in SAP 6.20 for a message interface(XI 3.0) based on WSDL definition.As it is not possible to generate the proxies for WSDL in SAP 620,we installed APPINT620(level 5).Still we are unable to generate the proxy.Any ideas to solve this issue?

Thanks in millions,

S.Banukumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

once you install APPINT, you will have to perform configuration for it. from SAP620 system you are refering to, can you run tcode sldcheck? refer to config guide chapter 8.

hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

The connection to the SLD and the integration server works fine. But to generate a proxy refering to a message interface that was defined by an external WSDL-Definition doesn't work.

Kind regard,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved this problem by writing a simple ABAP program which reads inthe XML file (as text with linefeed) and then adjusting the XML so that it is suitable to create a data type based on that. Once, you have the data type, you are all set !

jakob_steen-petersen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

did yoy find any solutions for this? We have the same problem because the WAS 6.20 wont accept that the webservice has an external reference.

Jakob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as far as I know there is no way to generate proxies in 6.20 with external definfitions.

Sorry,

Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have done a workaround to define the SAP(inbound/outbound) message interfaces manually as a copy of external definition structures.Based on the manually defined message interfaces,we could generate the proxy.By this way we could solve the problem.

Thanks,

S.Banukumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Please let me know, how you copied the external definitions. What is the correct procedure?

Thank you!

Regards,

Klaus