Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Query - Quotation number is shown in Purchase requisition instead of SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a weird issue here,

I have created a quotation for a material and have created the subsequent sales order for the same.

The schedule line category for my quotation item is BN (NO MRP) and the same for sales order is CP (MRP).

The schedule line tab of the sales order does not have any PR number against it but still the quotation, sales order and a PR number is being shown for the material in MD04.

When i checked the PR, the reference SD Document shown there in the account assignment tab was the Quotation number and not the sales order number.

The mayterial is normal item ZTAN with procurement type is "F" (External Procurement)

Question - 1. How come there is no PR created both in quotation and sales order but a PR is being shown against the sales order in MD04?

2. How come the quotation number is shown for the PR instead of the sales order number in the PR details?

3. From where this PR got generated when there is no PR number generated in the sales order item schedule line tab?

Pls help.

Thanks,

Siddhant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi siddhant

could you please clear me' PR' means Purchase Requisition right. if yes

have you copied the item category from standard are you created.

because you might be copied from other standard item category like TAS, TAB,

in TAS, TAB, item category only have check PR for delivery.

it might be coming from that above reason, once you check in your item category and schedule line category

if i am wrong guide me

thanks