cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Contract SRM to ECC - eSOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm configuring the classic extended scenario where the process start on ECC with the purchase requisition. The integration is eSOA in all the steps (PR, Contract, PO).

The first part (Purchase requisition, RFx and Supplier Quote) are working normally.

My problem begins in contract. 

What I need configure, working with eSOA, to replicate the contract created in SRM to ECC system?

The business funtion should be activated in SRM system?

FND_SOA_REUSE_1

SRM_WSRM1

I need implement the BADI BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS, or to eSOA is not necessary?

The interface that will be used is PurchasingContractERPRequest_Out_V1?

Remembering that i need work with PI system.

Someone can help?

Release:

SRM 702

ECC 6.0 EHP5

Kind regards,

Dhan Unmesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhan,

In order to transfer Contracts from SRM to ECC without PI you can take the help of the following link

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/06/13/transfer-of-central-contract-from...

With PI you need to also activate switch in ECC

Find below the link

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2008/helpdata/EN/d9/1d3df0dbca43db9ca1eff60ece6846/frameset.htm

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to quickly answer Naveen.

I had already seen your post to transfer Contracts without PI (inclusive very well explained)but this time I realy need work  with PI...

In this help SAP the process works with IDOCs? Is that right?

There is no one way to do this integration using XML just like the purchase requisition for example?

Kind regards,

Dhan

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Can you please tell me a more detailed overview of what do you need to know about Central Contract replication?

Kind Regards,

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhan,

The help document that I had attached explains about the different web services that you need to configure in order to transfer a contract to ECC ( with PI or WSRM)

If you mention the system type in SPRO as ERP4.0 and above then all the contracts will go via XML( web services).

The FM that is used for the transfer is

BBP_SAPXML1_CTR_REPLICATION.

If you place a breakpoint in the FM using the RFC user you will see that it stops in the FM and the replication occurs.

Let me know what you find.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naveen,

I followed the help that you shared and could mount the intregação with PI.

Kind regards,

Dhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhan,

I am glad that it worked

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

As you are aware, I am working with the scenario using the PI to transfer contracts from SRM to ECC.

Implemented the BADIs BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS and BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE. At first I guided the logical system of ECC.

But when a contract is created in SRM, it is transferred (via PI) for ECC but no local contract in SRM is created, it only transferred.

If I disable the BADI BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS or point out the logical system of the SRM contract is only created in SRM, meaning, is not transferred to the ECC.

I need the contract to be transferred to the ECC and is also created in SRM. What am I doing wrong?

Can you help me this once friend?

Regards,

Dhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhan,

Sorry for the late reply, can you tell me what is defined as your system landscape in SPRO? How are you creating a contract in SRM (via portal/nwbc or Uploading contracts from ECC).

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Don't worry...thanks for answer.

My scenario is...I create the contract on SRM system (via NBWC, in portal) and this contract have that stay saved in SRM system and also be transfered to ECC system.

I need have the same contract in both systems (SRM and ECC) and this interface have that be with PI system.

Kind Regards,

Dhan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhan,

Please check note 1832534.

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a similar  issue or requirement.

I created central contract from Bid ( we are using classic scenario of SRM ) , now I  would like to replicate the same central  contract to ECC  , in our system PI is active.

also checked this 2 BADI's are not implemented in my system Implemented the BADIs BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS and BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE.

can you please tell me what to be done now in sequential  manner ( this is my first attempt to work on replicating the central contracts to ECC)

Please advise

thank you.

Regards

Srinivas G