cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Remaining Alloc Qty at BOP execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

I am facing a problem and need your help.

It is possible to check the remaining allocation quantity at the same time i am executing BOP.

I need a picture of the allocation  situation , before BOP reorganize the orders. Due to the hight volume of the sales orders , I can´t check before BOP run . It is necessary to check at the same time of execution.

Hope someone help me .

My Best Regards

MF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MF,

Run //BOP in simulation, or optionally with postprocessing.  In sim, you can review the results without updating, back out, and then manually 'fix' whatever needs to be fixed.

With postprocessing, you can then load the results, and update only the items you select one-by-one.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm700_ehp02/helpdata/EN/48/d2846cd05f3e49e10000000a421937/frameset.htm

There is a column in the standard display that will tell you which items did/did not pass the allocation check.

Best Regards,

DB49

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MF,

As i see this is not possible during BOP execution, if you are talking about Batch BOP then providing this option even doesn't make any sense, as you are not allowed to make any changes during Batch BOP run.

If you want to check the behaviour of BOP with allocation, then you can open another screen with transection /n/sapapo/ac42 for checking allocation status.

Rgds

Sourabh