Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting XSD to SAP from PI

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to post an XSD file to SAP through HTTP comm channel. I have used the URL option in the comm channel. The PI is successfully hitting the service in SAP but says "Received HTTP packet has no payload or does not have expected payload". I see a successful flag in PI moni for the message processed. FYI, it is IDOC to PI to XSD  scenario. I am wondering what is happening to the message. Another thing is i am not seeing the XSD payload in Moni after transformation though the message shows successfully processed. Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another thing is i am not seeing the XSD payload in Moni after transformation

i assume that your mapping has actually no result or a wrong result (no /wrong content). Pick the source message from moni and test your mapping.

Set TRACE and LOGGING  in SXMB_ADM /Integration Engine Configuration at least to 1 to follow up the message.

/Udo

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would recommend to use proxy adapter instead of http receiver. Proxy adapter supports SOAP message protocol and so it accepts attachment.  Create a simple payload structure and attach xsd file using abap server proxy. Search scn for proxy attachments. This is one feasible approach.