cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for PPDS orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any BAPI/FM which will give me a list of PPDS orders for a given material and location?

I need to delete some of the obselete orders from APO which have materials of procurement type P...How do I find such orders based on the material +location?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I could not get the exact idea but if you want to select production PPDS order(s), you could use BAPI_MOSRVAPS_GETLIST2. And also there could be some other PPDS type orders too such as a procurement order type can be a PPDS order(If you want select those type of orders you could use BAPI_POSRVAPS_GETLIST3).

I hope it could help you.

Best Regards

Cagatay OZAK

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

as SAP customer you could create the SAP message & get SAP support.

Check first is theere are any internal or external inconsistencies on your system.

Then you could identify the list of the oders related to the product-location < or pegarea > existed in liveCache in /n/sapapo/om16 and/or /n/sapapo/om19, for example.

It is dependent on the order type & oder creation, you could use the SAP reports/BAPI/FM to delete the APO orders.

If you know what type of orders you need to be deleted & the APO data are consistent, you could use the SAP FM/reports todelete the orders, post your question on SCM forum - http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/SAP+SCM

Regards, Natalia Khlopina