cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEPA Mandate - No valid payment method found

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Direct Debit Functionality using SEPA Mandate for a customer. In FBZP I have selected IBAN, Collection authorisation, SEPA Mandate. Same is also checked in Customer master bank details. When In create the proposal run, SAP throws error - No valid payment method found. Even after reallocation in Edit proposal I get the error -  Customer/vendor does not have suitable details for pmnt method D. Please let me know if any one of you are able to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Gerard
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our case, the error was because the SEPA Mandate last time it was used was 36 months ago.

There is a validation that checks that field

Abap - Debug:

Include: ITEM_CHECK_MNDID_VF

Form: BEDINGUNG_PRUEFEN_002

Inside DETERMINE_SEPA_MANDATE --> 36 Months validation:

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Have you created SEPA Mandate master data for the customer concerned via FSEPA_M1? I reckon that since you put SEPA mandate mandatory for the payment method, the system validates the existence of SEPA mandate master data.

The required configuration is Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable> Business Transactions > Incoming Payments > Management of SEPA Mandates

Hope that this helps

Cheers

taro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I have done the customisation and I did create the SEPA Mandate with FSEPA_M1. Issue was how I was creating it. I did some change in the mandate and it worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi a p,

Could you please advise the steps for DD mandate configuration under

Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable > Business Transactions >Incoming Payments-->Management of SEPA Mandates?

We do not have FI-CA activated? Do we need to provide all the function module details in the customizing screen? Please advise.

Thanks.

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anadi,

For SEPA mandates, you do not need to activate FI-CA function at all, as is included in FI-AR.

Hope that this helps

Kind regards

taro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taro,

I am getting an error when I create the mandate using FSEPA_M1 saying the sepa mandate customization is not active.

could you please let me know where can I activate this- is this in SPRO under Mandate Management where I have to activate?

also do I have to enter the mandate for each customer?

thanks for your help.

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

you can activate the SEPA mandate management functionality here

IMG SAP Customizing Implementation Guide --> Financial Accounting (New) --> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable > Business Transactions > Incoming Payments > Management of SEPA Mandates > General Setting

cheers

Taro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Taro for your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks Taro for the prompt response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taro

Have a issue with SEPA mandate, User has created a mandate from customer master payment trans tab for one customer.

However one of his collegue is goin in FD02 with the same customer she is able to see teh IBAN

and also the mandate push button but the mandate ID is not available in it.

For the user who created can see the mandate.

Please let  me know what could be the issue .

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sreekanth,

Please go to xd03 - payment transactions tab - click the Mandate option. Then they can able to view the Mandates clearly.

I hope it helps else pls revert us with suitable screenshots.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kanike,

It seems to me the security issue as to whether the user in question has first Transaction code FSEPA_M3 assigned to his role/user profile.

Also you need to have the appropriate authorisation to autho object: F_MANDATE

Hope tha this helps.

Kind regards

taro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ap,

1.Check with your vendor/customer master having same payment method which you have maintained in parameters.

2.Also check weather you have assigned the house bank with the relevant payment method and GL account.

Regards

Siva