Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Contact person partner determination in billing

Hi, I want to send the billings by mail to the address of customer master contact person:

I´ ve made the following configuration:

In  trans. VOPAN in billing header I´ve created the partner function ZF,assigned partner type AP and the account group 0001. I´ve assigned the partner function ZF to the partner det. procedure FK and partner det. procedure to billing type ZFA1. Also in VOPAN customer header I´ve assigned the partner function ZF to the partner det. procedure AG. In customer master => sales area => partner functions, I´ve created de partner function ZF and assigned de contact person number I want to send the mail.

But when I create a billing type ZFA1 the partner fucntion ZF does not apear in the billing header partner, only appears the partner functions sold to party, bill to party and payer. I think it´s something about partner type AP beacause if a create a partner function ZM with partner type KU it work.

Please help.

ECC 6.0 sql server 2005.

Thanks in advance.

Teo Pérez

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Hi,

Contact customer should be assigned for the sales order header first and after you maintain Parter determination for Billing header, the contact customer from Sales header will be determined into Billing

Contact customer will not automatically determined without it being determined at the sales order header

regards,

santosh

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question