Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BED, AED & SED for the excise item is ZERO at MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR ALL,

I have checked all the thread but still getting same error

I am testing the CIN scanario with tax procedure ZTAXIN.

While making GRN at excise invoice tab message is coming " BED, AED and SED for the excise item is zero" ,

But in my PO the excises duty is calculate correctly.I have maintained all the data in J1ID.

Below is the screen shot please look in to this and provide me the right solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am testing the CIN scanario with tax procedure ZTAXIN

I have maintained all the data in J1ID

Assuming from your first statement that you have copied from TAXINN in which case, J1ID will not work.  For TAXINN procedure, you have to maintain condition records for all condition types whatever you have assigned in your pricing procedure.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G.Lakshmipathi

I have mentioned all the condition in ZTAXIN under the path SPRO-Logistic general-tax on goods movment-maintain excise default. Here i have maintained

A/P BED conditon- JMX1

BED Per- JMOP etc

Thing is for other material this BED is picking in MIGO but for this subcontracting material its not picking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cant able to see the Screen Shot?

What is Subcontracting MAterial means here (Parent MAterial or Child MAterial)?

In subcontracting why do you need to capture the excise details? Afterall if it crosses 180Days then we will manually reverse the challan and using J1IS we have to update manually.

Except from BED are other duties captured while doing GRN for 101 Movement Type?

Thanks,

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyaranjan, is this issue resolved? If yes, please let me know the solution. I am facing same issue.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anuradha,

Can you please open a new thread so that you can explain what exactly is your issue.

In this thread you can see that the screenshots are missing.

Regards

Binoy