SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does SAP link Social Services Applications, Social Service Plans, Cases and Business Partners

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am brand new to the SAP world and at work am currently tasked with delving into the Social Services offering from SAP CRM (not ERP as yet). I have in particular been asked to work out how Business Partners (BP), Cases, Social Applications (SOA) and Social Service Plans (SSP) are linked (not too worried about Social Deduction Plans for the moment). 

I can see there are Case Assignment profiles for the SOA and SSP used to find a Case for these Business Transactions and Business Partner determination procedure to match/find BPs. These are great to help find these related objects but what I am after are:

a) which tables will I find details of Case, SOA and SSP in and;

b) how are they linked back to each other and to Business Partner.I know that Business Partners are stored in the BUT000 table with field PARTNER  as the primary Identifier for BP's and this PARTNER/BP Number is used as a foreign/soft key to link related table back to a BP.

Any help appreciated.

cheers

Gary

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary!

There are a some different SAP mechanisms involved in the linkages you mention: OneOrder objects (e.g. SoA and SSP) and BP's are linked to the Case using Folders Management. OneOrder objects are linked to each other using Document Flow. I'm happy to take a call from you to discuss the technical implementation of these things. Please send a note to wolfgang.nobeling@sap.com.

🙂

Wolfgang

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary!

There are a some different SAP mechanisms involved in the linkages you mention: OneOrder objects (e.g. SoA and SSP) and BP's are linked to the Case using Folders Management. OneOrder objects are linked to each other using Document Flow. I'm happy to take a call from you to discuss the technical implementation of these things. Please send a note to wolfgang.nobeling@sap.com.

🙂

Wolfgang

0 Kudos

Thank-you for the offer of help Wolfgang. I just emailed you offline.

Thanks

Gary

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just to close off this topic we found a useful picture http://keremgomi.wordpress.com/ via (about halfway down the page) titled 'CRM Table Associations'. In our case SOA and SSP are (business transactions) stored as CRMD_ORDERADM_H / CRMD_ORDERADM_I with linked BP's via CRMD_ORDER_INDEX.

Also for a case start with table SCMG_T_CASE and follow the CASE_GUID to SCMG_T_CASE_ATTR which has the Case Id stored in attribute EXT_KEY. A Case is then linked to Business Partner via CRMD_CASE_INDEX.

If you use SE16 (Data browser) transaction to browse the table and select, where displayed, the 'check table' button it will show you linked tables which is helpful following the relationships.

cheers

Gary