cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trusted RFC logon error (S_RFCACL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have configured system monitoring in Solution Manager. Trusted RFC is configured for Managed system and i am able to call transactions for managed system by the admin user (which is having full authorization in both systems) using the trusted RFC. Now when my user X is calling the transaction for managed system Trusted RFC is giving logon error.

Can you help me that is X user also required the S_RFCACL object authorization in managed systems to call the transactions using the trusted connection?

and S_RFC is also required or not ?

for information user X is having authorization for that transaction in managed system.

Thanks & Regards

Gajanand Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajanand,

Yes, the user X will explicitly need the S_RFCACL object auth added to their role.

Regards,

Graham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Graham,

Thanks for the information. does user X is required to have S_RFC authorization also in managed system?

Thanks & Regards

Gajanand Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, they do.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

S_RFCACL is not part of SAP_ALL or SAP_NEW, you need to create a role with the particular authorization object

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

Thanks for your reply but yes i already aware of this information. again this will be good to other readers who may read this discussion.

Thanks & Regards

Gajanand Gupta

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cool, additional to that theres detailed info about it on,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/8b/0010519daef443ab06d38d7ade26f4/content.htm

Regards. Juan