cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the sales order requirement is given for the MRP run in MTO scenario? ( Likely in MTS scenario through MD61 Tcode we give the requirement)

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

How the sales order requirement is given for the MRP run in MTO scenario? ( Likely in MTS scenario through MD61 Tcode we give the requirement)

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you create the sales order the quantity of sales order item is automatically taken as the requirements.There is no need to give the requirements specially.It depends on the strategy type make to order (20)selected in the Material master.

Alternatively you can trigger make to order through sales order type and the requirement type in the sales order.

CSN

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

if i have created one sales order but i don't want take the sales order requirement for the MRP RUN.

How can I achieve this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you please let us know the exact scenario. As told by sreenath once you create a sales order the requirement automatically flows. You can check this in MD04.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When sales order is created in the procurement tab of sales order schedule line category will be by default CP (MRP).For this reason when you create a sales order the material is relevant for MRP.If you do not want the sales order relevant to MRP then after creating the sales order the schedule line category should be changed to CN(No Material planning).

CSN

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

if i have created two sales order consisting with same material but i want to consider only one sales order requirement for the MRP RUN?

How can I achieve this?

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are telling you are using MTO scenario and at the same time you are telling you do not want sale orders to be planned in MRP Run. Kindly elaborate the exact requirement.

Thanks

Vinamrath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The setting in procurement tab of sales order has to be done for each and every sales order.In SD customizing you can configure CN (No MRP by default) and on need basis change it to CP or by default system will create sales order by CP and on requirement this can be changed to CN.

CSN

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Please take a look on the following note:

207942  - MRP: Problems with requirements from sales order/delivery

You should check your requirement type/class settings on the customizing transactions OVZG/OVZH/OVZI. Check the field "No MRP" on the requirement class customizing.

BR

Caetano

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to t-code VA02 and enter the sale which you don't want to plan.

Procurement tab - schedule line category - CN.

This setting is for unplanned material/sale order and I guess you have maintain CP in second one.

Regards,

RP Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Requirement type (41)  is the main trigger point which is assigned to requirement class to pass on the requirements as soon as sales order is saved.

Thanks,

sambasiva