cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execute button not displayed in Integrated ITS 6.40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have just created a simple abap program, with a selction screen to select airline and then a report showing the schedule.

I created a transaction for this program.

I ran the transaction using SAPGUI, and it works fine, with the standard menu entries "Program/Edit/Goto/System/Help" and an "Execute" button.

I created in SE80 an Internet Service for this transaction, publich it to INTERNAL, then use SICF to create a service and activate.

I tested this service using a browser, log in using my user/password, and it shows me the selection screen.

The problem is, on the selection screen, it shows only menu entries "Quit/Help" , and there is no "Execute" button.

So after I key in the airline into the field, I cannot execute the report, because there is no "Execute" button. F8 also does not work. F4 for the field works.

To troubleshoot, I also publish this Internet Application to a standalone ITS6.20 system, and it works, with the execute button.

So can anyone help me, why does it not have execute button in Integrated ITS? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it looks like your transaction is marked as Easy Web Transaction.

go to transaction SE93 , enter your transaction and change the radiobutton selection from Easy Web transaction to Professional user transaction and save it.

run it again, now you can execute from menu->program->execute

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

please set the parameter ~webgui 1 in the service description.

This should solve this issue.

best regards

Tobias