cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access MII and Netweaver Admin Account Locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a client who set up a Development environment for MII 12.1. He put the wrong password in to many times and locked the admin account. Tried going to nwa console but that also requires the password. Is there any ways around this? No one else has access to this instance or cannot log in as well. We have a SAP Management Console on the server but I do not know if I can use that to get to the user management in Net weaver. There is also some Java management console which shows all the different running java services for the different instances but that to I am unclear how to use it.

Any help would be appreciated,

Robert Stull

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robert,

please take a look into the link below: It describes what you have to do.

Activating the Emergency User

BR

Pedro Iglesias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pedro,

Thanks for the link. I found in the J2EE Configtool and the mentioned service there in. However, We cannot not edit the needed value. I think it is because the cluster elements must be shut down but I do not know how to do this. Also, I went to Tools->Configuration Editor, not sure where I would find that super admin value to change in there, but when I tried to edit a random value it warned me to shut down the clusters first. So I know I am on the right track just don't know how to shut down the clusters and  then once I make the changes how to restart them.

Any help would be great

Thanks,

Robert Stull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kevin,

I used one time this process and works fine ( Netweaver 7.0). I assume you are using NW CE 7.1 or higher.

I found a SAP Note that will help you to fixe your issue. See link below.

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F6465...

BR

Pedro Iglesias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pedro,

That was very helpful thank you. My last question is  do I shut down the server, dispatcher nodes, and cluster elements?

I am able to access the SAP Management console as well. In the SAP Management Console Do I just right click the SAP Systems directory select stop? Or do I stop the individual instance?

Thanks,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kevin,

you are right on the SAP System select stop. Additionaly I would recommend also to restart the

services (you will find it also with the right click on the SAP System).

BR

Pedro Iglesias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pedro! You were very helpful. Everything back up and users are now unlocked.

Answers (0)