SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSDM Analytics (Sending data to BW)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am sending the POS transactional data to BW using task "0001 - Supply BW Without Distribution" . But in RSA7 , it is showing only Record type of transaction "1000" only. But I am processing the transaction which is having Item, Tax, Discount and Payment.

I am excepting the following Record types in RSA7 (Data Source : 0RT_PA_TRAN_CONTROL) . Kindly suggest me if I am missing something in configuration.

1100: Sales item

1101: Item discount

1102: Item tax

1130: Type of payment

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Are you using POSDM 1.0? Did you find the solution of this issue.? Can you share your solution here?.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem here could be that you would not have associated the 'task groups' which are linked to your Discount types, Tender Types and Tax types to tasks in /POSDW/IMG/POSDM/POS inbound Processing/Tasks/Assign Tasks to Task Group.

Define a Task Group, link it to your Discount types, Tender types & Tax types and also link it to Task 0001, the these item types will also flow to BW.

Thanks,

Pallav.