cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unplanned Order movement between block's in APO planning board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using Block planning with CDP (SCM 5.0) for our Paper Roll manufacturing business. Here the Orders are created during ATP/CTP process and are scheduled in respective block’s per Order requirement date and available block capacity. Also MTS orders are being created and scheduled accordingly in respective block’s.

ISSUE : -There are instances where we are observing that the Orders are moved from the existing block (ABC) to another (XYZ).This behavior is happening even when there are NO planners in the system doing any drag & drop and NO order entry are being entered in the system . Also checked for NO planning batch job running in APO/ECC.

Performed few check’s to decipher the trigger for this order movement via  few log’s /report’s available in APO (/SAPAPO/C7, C3, /SAPAPO/RRPEVAL…etc.) but couldn’t figure out the cause.

We have the time stamp / period when the order actually moved (Eg: Ord moved b/w 10 ~ 11PM) ,but having this info as input wanted to see if we can square up on what had triggered /caused the order movement in APO Planning board during this stipulated time.

Appreciate your valuable input's.

Regards

VJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii VJ,

Just check in the Log(/sapapo/rrplog1) and find out how the order has been moved. If the orders are moving either its rescheduled by some heuristic or some interactive planning etc...

So this will give the clear idea, here you can put the time limitation also.

Hope it'll help you..

Regards

Debashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debashis,

I ran the above the log (/SAPAPO/RRPLOG1) but it din't give me the log for any order movement.Also tried by giving the exact time stamp for the order movement but still system din't give me any result's.

Regards

Vijay