cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

i know the concept of Invoice list and settings it self but i have one small doubt plz let me know

Ex : 10 customers are there  , they have grouped and one is ready to pay

Here One customer only pay the money instead of 10 Customers

Now where system controls that that particular customer only pays money to company

generally we maintain in cmr customer calendar but this is also assigned to all customers

Dear my major doubt is where we maintain the  these list , i mean we have to create customer group Right ?  

how system knows these 10 customers are in invoice list ? 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu

From where you cam to know that concept of invoice list is this what you are saying. Please read help.sap documents for invoice lists. How they work and how to create them. Your requirement is not invoice list. Mr. Sai has put you on the right way and you can achieve this with partner functions only.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,, i simple cut what i am asking is

ex i have 10 customers ( a,b,c etc)

now only  C pays money to company at the end of the month on 30th

So now how to determine only C pays money behalf of the others plz plz tell me dear

i am waiting for ur replay

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

So you mean to say that C is the payer for all other customers.. correct? Now, when you receive payment you will have to give the original billing document (most of the cases) as a reference. I don' t see any confusion here.

I would like to highlight that, the question itself is not framed well. So, i am not able to connect the dots easily.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir sir

could you explain brief .. plz

Generally what i know the concept about invoice list is some one pays money on behalf of remaining customers ..

while payment receiving how to do it ? plz explain a little bit more

My main question is   where we define  '' C'' is only payer for all customers

bz system should understands  C is the payer for all customers  ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sai sir and experts ..

i am confused to understand one thing plz plz let me know , i am explaining with real time business process but if i understood wrong plz forgive me

Reliance Stores ex: 1) in HYD 2) CHENNAI 3) PUNA  4) MUMBAI 5) VIJAYAWADA

Here five customers are there , Puna  ( payer Reliance )is agreed i will pay money  for Remaining 4 customers

so here system controls I mean PUNA will pay money only for 4 customers

ex i have some more customers like BIGBAZAR  STORE customers also like tirupathi,vijag,

so here PUNA will payes money only for 4 customers

where we define

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Please put some efforts, you will get the solution.

If you say payer is same for all the customers, create Pune under Payer account group and assign that customer to all your 4 customer masters. Or you can even have one sold to parties, 4 ship to parties and one Payer.

Alternativelly, SAP has given a functionality called, customer Hierarchies ( I guess, Hierarchy level prcing is not supported by SAP now.)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/55f4d9545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Regards, Sai Krishna.