Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Park Event IDOC

sukumar_perumalsamy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a scenario , events from non sap system are reporting early and posted without EH , non sap system events are posted by PI by idoc.

can we enable the validation before posting the IDOC in EM? if the suitable parameter not found in custom table then park the idoc in error status and process it later by batch program.

Regards

Sukumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sukumar,

maybe you do not need to "park" the IDOCs. If I understand you correctly you want to ensure that the event messages, that are posted before the corresponding event handler exists, get processed for the event handler when it is created at a later point in time. This is standard EM functionality.

If an event message does not find an event handler, it is stored in table /SAPTRX/EVM_UNPR. For every EH that is created this table is checked for unprocessed event messages. And those that fit to the EH are then processed immediately. Would that help for your issue?

Best regards, Daniel

sukumar_perumalsamy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

no entries found in  table /SAPTRX/EVM_UNPR .

we are receiving the events from GPS device to assign the events to EH's. due to n no of reasons several idocs are ended up in error .

i like to propose the solution, based on expected event due, we can track the idoc and match the relevant idoc events to EE,  then post the IDOC events to relevant EH's.

Regards

Sukumar