cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC connection error to managed system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I am having trouble with a connection to a managed system during my SolMan 7.1 configuration.

The system is created in SLD and LMDB, but I cannot connect to managed system to allow system to update RFCs, create users, update roles etc. automatically.

Error:

Issue with the connection to system TEPEPAL / 100: Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=17 thRc=236
SAP gateway connection failed. Is ).

Do you have a solution for this?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

João

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

Have tou tried to create this RFC in SM59 in order to continue with the next steps?

Regards,

Hugo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

Thank you for your inputs, the problem was the wrong IP address in string "SAProuter from Managing to Managed System".

Thank you for your time,

Regards,

João

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You system logical name is TEPCLNT100 then why in RFC it is taking logical name as TEPEPCLCLNT100 ?

Also, could you please test connection in SM59 for these RFC's and paste error log here?

Thanks

Sunny

former_member206167
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

Please check in your service file (eg. /etc/services) that you hava an entry pointing to the System number of your system TEP eg: if your TEP System number is 02 your service file in solution Manager should have an entry like this:

sapgw02 3302/tcp

Hope this helps