Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Transfer RFC Error: Language is not allowed

kardam0409
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm getting an RFC error "Language is not allowed" when transferring billing document in ECC to GTS. I have recently activated the Customs Legal regulations for many countries and this RFC error is ONLY for a specific country export shipment, which is kind of strange for me and rest other countries works smoothly. I checked every aspect of the settings, it is all the same and ok. Does anyone encountered this problem ever before? Please guide.

For more information, I checked the following things before writing here:

1. Technical Billing Transfer is activated.

2. Billing Type in ECC is also activated for Customs and is mapped in GTS. I use the same billing type for all other countries export shipment too.

3. There is 'no' additional BADI activated.

4. The Material master is the same and is used for testing all other departure countries. Though I checked the description which is maintained in EN, so looks ok to me.

5. The GTS configuration is all ok, the Legal Unit for the specific country is assigned to relevant FTO, the Billing type is mapped to the CULOEX.

6. The Partner data communication language is EN.

Kindly help me where should I look into now.

Thanks,

Kardam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kardam,

In that error message, I'm guessing that there's an extra space between "Language" and "is" - that's to say, a language key is missing (e.g. it would be "Language Z is not allowed").  But I can't see where the error could be occuring.

The obvious suspicious variables are the Material, Partner and Plant, so I'd advise you to change one at a time.  From your description, it's not quite clear to me whether or not you are doing that.  You seem to be eliminating the Material as a possibility, but you mention that the error occurs on only one "country export shipment".  If you mean only one departure country (i.e. Plant), then you should try using different Materials to establish whether or not the error persists with that country.  And then change the Partner - specifically Sold-to and Ship-to, to see if they have any effect on the error.

Please let us know how you get on.

Regards,

Dave

kardam0409
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm now able to resolve the problem. It was not related to the Material, Partner or Plant but your suggestion had let me think in other direction and found that Country code MY was missing the language key.

Thanks.

Regards,

Kardam

Answers (0)