cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Account creation event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement to trigger an event which creates IDOCs for contract account master data. This event should trigger soon after the contract account creation in SAP (created manually by transaction CAA1). The idea is to replicate contract account master data in a third party system and keep it in sync with SAP contract account master data.

We tried a few events from FQEvents but they wouldn't trigger right after the contract account is created in SAP. Anyone knows of an event that can help? Any advice is appreciated.

Regards,

SAPUser

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

You have to look into area menu CAWM, where all the fields, screens, events etc. for the Contract Account are.

In your particular case you have to have a look into the events there (transaction CAS7).

Have a look into event DSAVE and add you customer specific function there.

Yep

Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Yes, I am trying this out. Thanks for your input Jürgen, Amlan. Appreciate it.

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Actually we almost same requirement can please elaborate how these IDOC update the Third party system,this system is in SAP only or different?

Which function module you are using to create IDOC for this? 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

simply provide for FM MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE the corresponding control and data structures.

i.e. you can copy fkkvkp entries to structre e1ist_coacc

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks praveen,can you tell me about the third party system ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit,

Please refer to transaction code CAWM and then under contract account control look for the evetns that can help you. I used custom FM and event DLVE1. My requirement was to help create contract account master data in third party system  and keep it in sync with SAP in real-time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

pls try event 1025.

Regards Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo!

BOR Object ISUACCOUNT has two events "cretaed" and "changed". Both events are allways triggered by SAP on creation or changes of account correspondingly.

Youe have to define receiver(s) for those two events. Same consumer can be defined for both events for purpose of data replication in  third party system.

Hope this helps

BACR

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Apart from the event DSAVE as mentioned above,check the event DSAVC in transaction CAS7 as well.

Thanks,

Amlan