cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trigger Automatic recurring inspection..

aravind_sankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

Let me know about the recurring inspection procedure.  Please provide me the Step by step procedure for Scheduling the Recurring Inspection with Back ground job.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Arvind S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set scheduling job for recurring inspection.

Go to QA05 -> Click on create variant -> Fill the variant name -> select radio button as for all screen -> Enter Plant or as per you planning you set the screen field -> Select radio button as - To insp. stock at lot creation .

Click on attribute -> Enter description & Save the variant.

After variant creation -> Select the variant name & click on Schedule -> then click on Schedule periodically & enter the period like if you want day wise then select radio button as day & make others field blanks.

System will show you the next scheduling in Display Scheduling button.

Hope this will helps you....

aravind_sankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

I have done the things as per your description.  But lots not getting generated.

Settings as follows:-

1. Inspection type: 09, Inspection Interval 1

2. In batch, Inspection date has came correctly from GR date

3. I created variant, and assigned the material & batch & give "tick" mark on "To Inspection Stock at lot creation"

But still now i didnt get any lot...  Plss suggest..  Can you please tell me the impact of "Inital Run days"

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Arvind S

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the batch master record by using MSC3N, there is Next Inspection field, check it is updating or not?

If update then execute the program (QA07) after the Next Inspection date by following above procedure.

aravind_sankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

I have run it in QA07 with all the settings.  Inspection lot has been created.  But its not in Release status due to Inspect plan is could not be found.

BUT, I already created the inspection plan for key date before today's date.(Inspection lot created only today) with Usage: 09, Status: 4, Lot size 1 -9999999 with quantitative MIC. 

In material master I assigned automatic assignment, Insp for Task List. I hope these all r the setting which we need to do for the inspection plan assignment. 

Still system showing "No Inspection Plan could be found" when i tried to manually assign the Inspection plan.  Please let me know where i done the mistake????

My inspection interval plan for 1 day.  And GR date is today s date.  But I have done it with QA07 and lot has generated.  Is this the case Plan is not assigned automatically..??

Please clear me...

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

arvind S

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you already created a inspection plan having usage 9, status 4 & validety date lie before the inspection lot creation date. So assign this plan to lot in QA02 under Specification tab.

If you still get the error then check the key date by using tcode QA02 & change this key date to today,s date then try.

Hope you scenario running good.

aravind_sankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

Thanks for your reply...

I tried to assign in QA02, then it is showing the same error... "No Inspection Plan could be found".  I tried to change the date in QA02 and tried again... Same thing only happening.

Can u tell is there any other procedure we need to follow when we use 09 Inspection??

Thanks in advance

regards,

Arvind S

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to mm02 -> QM view -> Inspection set up ->click on detail button in front of inspection type 09 & check Inspection with task list mark or not.

If not then mark this & recreate lot by following above procedure.

aravind_sankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Its already marked... Preffered inpection & Active is also marked... Check Char marked .... Skip allowed is marked.. automatic assignment marked....

These are done previously itself

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide Screen shot of Inspection lot -> Inspection specification tab, Inspection plan header screen details & Material master QM view of Inspection type 09 details.

aravind_sankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Rahul,

Problem has been solved.  This is due to configuration issue. In Quality management ->Quality Inspection ->Inspection Lot Creation ->Maintain Inspection Lot Origins & Assign Inspection Type.  Here for lot origin 09, Task List type previously was 2,, When i changed to Q, its working.

So thanks Rahul for your valuable comments... If any issue comes when i run QA05, i will let you.

Thanks & Regards,

Arvind S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aravind_sankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anyone tell me about the scope of Initial Run days in QA05 or QA07.  I am little bit confused about the Initial run days calculation. 

How to create the inspection lot using Initial run days with Next inspection date.  Wat calculation happened behind this.

Can you pls clear.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

arvind S

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please google this question.  Use key words "Deadline monitoring" or "QA07".  You should find plenty of postings on this.  Asked and answered.  If you have specific questions, feel free to post a new topic.

FF